Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Keeping Children Safe in School 2018
- PREVENT Policy 2018-19
- Child Sexual Exploitation Policy 2018-19
- Attendance Policy 2018-19
- Equality Policy & Objectives 2016-2019
- Charging & Remissions Policy 2018-2019
- Behaviour Policy 2018-2019
- SEND Policy Sep 2018-19
- Positive Handling Policy 2018-2019
- Accessibility Plan 2018-2019
- Complaints Policy 2018-2019
- Online Safety Policy 2018-19
- Anti- Bullying 2018/19
- Key Stage 1 Pupil Acceptable Use Contract
- Key Stage 2 Pupil Acceptable Use Contract
- Data Protection Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.