The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Pupil Premium – 2014/15 Expenditure Plan
- The Impact of Pupil Premium Spending 2014/15
- Pupil Premium – 2015/16 Expenditure Plan
- The Impact of Pupil Premium Spending 2015/16
- Pupil Premium Award 2016
- Pupil Premium 2016/17 Expenditure Plan
- Pupil Premium Provision by Year Group 2016/2017
- Pupil Premium Provision and Impact Evaluation 2016/2017
- Pupil Premium Expenditure Plan 2017 2018
- Pupil Premium Expenditure Plan and Impact Evaluation 2017 2018
- Pupil Premium Expenditure Plan 2018 2019
The Government is providing substantial funding for PE in school. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Sedgefield Hardwick Sports Premium 2015-16 Spending Breakdown & Proposed Spending for 2016-17
- Sedgefield Hardwick Sport Premium & Impact 201617
- Sedgefield Hardwick Sport Premium & Impact 201718
- Sedgefield Hardwick Sport Premium & Impact 201819
- Sedgefield Hardwick Proposed Sport Premium Spending 201920
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.