Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – COVID 19
- PREVENT Policy
- Child Sexual Exploitation Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Equality Policy and Objectives
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- SEND Policy
- Positive Handling Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Complaints Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Anti- Bullying Policy
- Key Stage 1 Pupil Acceptable Use Contract
- Key Stage 2 Pupil Acceptable Use Contract
- Data Protection Policy
- Nursery Admissions Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.