At Sedgefield Hardwick, our curriculum is designed to expand our expectations and build on firm foundations. It is critical that every learner is well equipped with a balance of social, moral and academic skills. Unique, stimulating and interesting learning opportunities motivate us to apply our skills. The true measure of successful learning is how we are able to use our creativity in self-directed situations.
Across our curriculum we will:
- Instil in all learners the balance of academic and social skills needed to succeed;
- Inspire all learners to apply these skills through dynamic learning opportunities;
- Innovate our approaches so all learners take the lead and utilise their talents.
There are one-storey intellects, two-storey intellects and three-storey intellects with skylights…
- Year 1 Reading Year 1 Writing Year 1 Maths
- Year 2 Reading Year 2 Writing Year 2 Maths
- Year 3 Reading Year 3 Writing Year 3 Maths
- Year 4 Reading Year 4 Writing Year 4 Maths
- Year 5 Reading Year 5 Writing Year 5 Maths
- Year 6 Reading Year 6 Writing Year 6 Maths
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
All pupils follow the National Curriculum at a level and a pace that is appropriate to their abilities. Our SEND philosophy places SEND children at the heart of personalised learning and our curriculum is tailored to meet individual pupils needs.
At Sedgefield Hardwick Primary School, we believe that inclusive education means providing all pupils with appropriate education and support alongside their peers. The Curriculum is all the planned activities that the school organises in order to promote learning, personal growth and development. Further information can be found in the SEN Information Report. If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.