How can I communicate my views about this?
The formal consultation period will run from March 3rd to March 25th, 2022.
- The Board of Governors will be hosting two sessions for parents
- When? Thursday 10th March from 4pm-5pm or Monday 14th March from 6.30pm-7.30pm
- Where? Sedgefield Hardwick Primary School Main Hall
- Submitting a consultation response form by post or e-mail.
A consultation response form is available to download from here.
Forms can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can alternatively return your consultation response form via post (addressed to the Board of Governors), or hand it in personally at Main Reception.
- Requesting an individual consultation meeting with the Headteacher and Parent Governor Representative by contacting the reception at the school.
How will the Board of Governors respond to the views you raise or questions you may have?
We ask that when you submit your views, you supply us with an e-mail address. You will receive a personal e-mail from the Board of Governors in response.
All views or questions will be anonymised and posted on our designated webpage along with the response from the Board of Governors. www.sedgefieldhardwick.co.uk/ourfuture
This will be updated as views are submitted.
How will the Board communicate the outcomes of consultation?
The consultation period will end on Friday March 25th, 2022.
A Consultation Summary will be published which will report both quantity and details of feedback received by the Board of Governors during the consultation period.
The Consultation Summary will provide a balanced overview of all views and inform you of what the Board of Governors final decision is regarding the proposed conversion of Sedgefield Hardwick from a maintained school (currently under the control of Durham Local Authority) to an academy, as part of Laidlaw Schools Trust.