Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Black shoes or plain black trainers. (We request that if your child is wearing school shoes that they have a pair of trainers in school to change into at break.)
- Black school trousers or black school skirt or black pinafore dress (gingham summer dresses will only be permitted from May half term)
- Black ankle socks, black knee high socks or black tights
- White polo t-shirt with or without the school logo
- Bottle green jumper or cardigan – must be with the school logo
On the days that your child is timetabled to do PE we ask that they come into school wearing:
- Black leggings, shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Round neck white t-shirt with or without logo
- School jumper or cardigan (which will be removed for the PE lesson)
The Head Teacher has the right to prohibit the wearing of certain types of clothing if they are deemed unsuitable for school. We discourage pupils to wear any jewellery other than a watch in the interests of health and safety. Hairstyles should also be smart and appropriate.
How To Order
Our uniform is available from Little Gems, both in store in Peterlee and online here.